A grumpy morning. You. Me. Him. Her. Them. Everyone.
His part. Settle this morning. A simple morning kiss on the cheeks cleared up most of the issues we had last night. He gave me that simple smile of his. halalalalaallalalalaalaa....cair jap. hehehe comel. I won't be seeing him till next week. For sure I will miss him the most.
Her. Such A biatch. Comparing me for no reason. Hello! I'm STILL learning ok. You've been doing it for 14years and it is your level of qualification. Why want to compare me to others? They've done it longer than i do. Idiot.
All of them. They are ok. But there's a time, I do feel lost and also out of place. Don't feel a part of them. I want join them but..dunno laa...Maybe it's because of the age gap we have. They are wwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy... senior than me. It's ok. Boley punyee. Berkawan tak kire umur tau. Sape2 pun boley.
I'm leaving. Never coming back again. G-fly. G-fly.
Leaving for awhile. Ke mana? No need la to tell. Simply la, wanna spent time with me familia holidaying here and there and also spend that extra to rest this brain of mine from office thingy. Damn, i need it so~ bad. I'm tired. Tired with all this dramatic, politic, hypocrite and bossy attitude-tic. I don't need it and don't give a fcuk. Berambus sudahhh..
I'll be leaving later this evening. Thou, this morning I wasn't happy with what happened in the office. I don't care. All I know is that once I step foot on that flight tonight, I'm gone. Disappear. Vanish. tadaaaaa..No more. Bubbye. Sayonara. Bon voyage.
I miss them. My angels. How i miss life at the front desk. Hmm..
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment