Takkan lagi aku menunggu
kau hadir di dalam mimpi-mimpiku
puasku mengharapkan dirimu
seperti mereka yang punya cinta
Diriku tanpa dirimu
kau tempuhi penuh bahagia
diriku mahu kau tahu
pedih ini kau tak terasa
Warkahku mengharapkan dirimu
seperti yang aku kenali dulu
setiaku menantikan dirimu
seperti setianya terhadap diriku
Tapiku melepaskan mu
melangkah namun tak berdaya
terusku terus menunggu
cinta yang takkan pernah ada..
XO_____________________________________XO
More than half a year gone by. I'm back in August again. Where it all started. The occassion. The Convocation. The meet up. The daring. The teasing. The Jalwa. The willingness. The sacrifices. The hide-seek. The Big-eye. The cruise. The BIG-plan. The promises. The Anya and the heart-break.
I'm still recovering. I'm still wondering. But I didn't wait. There's no use for me to wait when the other half of mine insist of leaving. Hope you are happy now. Happy with everything you dream of doing.
I moved on. Found someone nice but never stayed long to know what would happen next. Still looking. Like I said earlier. I'm here just to make people happy. Once my mission is complete, I'll take my leave and keep on searching my own happiness. Stupid? Indeed i am. Selfish? I've up everything and there's nothing left for me to give. Hopeless? I'm just a girl that is hopeless in Love..
Come to think of it. I don't think i will find it. I still holding strong to the word, 'Just go with the flow'. But what if the flow end up bumpy? Still wanna go on with it? Don't think so. I just leave and pray for the best that I'll find it somewhere else. Amin...
kau hadir di dalam mimpi-mimpiku
puasku mengharapkan dirimu
seperti mereka yang punya cinta
Diriku tanpa dirimu
kau tempuhi penuh bahagia
diriku mahu kau tahu
pedih ini kau tak terasa
Warkahku mengharapkan dirimu
seperti yang aku kenali dulu
setiaku menantikan dirimu
seperti setianya terhadap diriku
Tapiku melepaskan mu
melangkah namun tak berdaya
terusku terus menunggu
cinta yang takkan pernah ada..
XO_____________________________________XO
More than half a year gone by. I'm back in August again. Where it all started. The occassion. The Convocation. The meet up. The daring. The teasing. The Jalwa. The willingness. The sacrifices. The hide-seek. The Big-eye. The cruise. The BIG-plan. The promises. The Anya and the heart-break.
I'm still recovering. I'm still wondering. But I didn't wait. There's no use for me to wait when the other half of mine insist of leaving. Hope you are happy now. Happy with everything you dream of doing.
I moved on. Found someone nice but never stayed long to know what would happen next. Still looking. Like I said earlier. I'm here just to make people happy. Once my mission is complete, I'll take my leave and keep on searching my own happiness. Stupid? Indeed i am. Selfish? I've up everything and there's nothing left for me to give. Hopeless? I'm just a girl that is hopeless in Love..
Come to think of it. I don't think i will find it. I still holding strong to the word, 'Just go with the flow'. But what if the flow end up bumpy? Still wanna go on with it? Don't think so. I just leave and pray for the best that I'll find it somewhere else. Amin...
2 comments:
yeayy@!~
another blog for me to waste time -_-"
i am enforcing u to update regularly here for me not to miss u dat much.
okayyyy?
take care.
p/s - i'm linking ur blog to mine =)
yes, along..i will update regularly..if i can..if no one comes along to bother me..if they do i'll shuss them away..so i can have me free time to write nonesence that make sense to those who understand..
Post a Comment